We experienced nothing but horrible cleaning from Executive Janitorial in San Luis Obispo California - as this cleaning company gave us a bid so low it looked very questionable as to how the employees were going to make any money??We experienced nothing but horrible cleaning from Executive Janitorial as when the work started and continued to fast and out the door trying work too fast, as this cleaning company gave us a bid so low it looked very questionable with only Mexican employees.

I have no idea how they could do everything for the price they gave us but we ask who was going to do the work; they just would not comment just their employees. We took the time to call around to get about 5 quotes, everybody was higher but we were able to find a couple accounts Executive Janitorial was already cleaning and we viewed them personally. The work looked so bad but also just totally mismanaged with cheap paper supply products. We noticed dirty bathrooms that looked like they were cleaned with broomsticks and carpets full of spots but also dusty desks everywhere; it looked like no sanitization was being done at all.

We asked them about their other offices and they had no comment what to say what they looked like and how they could do better for us.

Price wise we took the 2nd highest quote from our survey and hired a company that showed us their employees hand on, their equipment and a list of offices we could look at to see there work was up to par with their other customers.Shop around and do the research, sometimes the price is not what is included, not with ExecutiveJanitorial.net, no way.

Had an Experience with Executive Janitorial?

Comments